A large privately held financial software, data and media company successfully installs and implements Business Intelligence on it's proprietary network servicing the global financial community.
Information Technology has moved away from the "Ivory Tower" into a world of responsibility and corporate governance. At the same time, IT is being driven to manage utility or cloud computing along with mobile computing and the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) architectures. These hybrid environments add additional management and security concerns. At xforty, we align ourselves with your business objectives and focus on performance and risk management.
It's easy to think you are running an efficient IT operation, but in today's world you are required to have the reports and data to demonstrate it!
xforty brings expertise and IT management tools to ensure the following:
- Identity and Access Management
- Security and performance metrics
- Change and configuration management
- Update and patch management
- Asset and software license management
- Accessibility ADA requirements
- Ongoing process monitoring and reporting
- Well defined deployments using best practices
If you are trying to comply with PCI, HIPAA, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act or just improve your operations, xforty can deliver the IT Governance your business needs.