Agilence, a leader in cloud-based reporting solutions for Retail Loss Prevention and Operations partners with xforty to greatly improve Retail 20/20 case tracking and reporting capabilities.
Our expertise with combining data, presentation and functionality to create new services and solve business challenges is a key differentiator between xforty and other IT service providers. We are experts in systems integration and open source applications and tools.
Our systems integration engineers and software developers have extensive experience with:
- Adempiere/Compiere/OpenBravo - Enterprise Resource Planning
- Sugar - Sales Force Automation
- RT - Customer Relationship Management
- JasperSoft - Reporting
- PostgreSQL - Relational Data Base System
- Asterisk - PBX
- jabberD - Secure Instant Messaging
- EdX - eLearning platform
- MediaWiki - KM
- Alfresco - Enterprise Doc Management
- Zimbra - Email/Calendaring Collaboration
- Open Street Map - Geographical Information Systems
- R - business statistics
Because of our breadth of knowledge, technical abilities, API expertise and problem solving skills we understand the value of interactions between systems and are driven to provide the highest level of systems integration service.
Have a project in mind?
A large service provider and media conglomerate providing educational web sites and mobile applications for children at the last hour discovers the need to be COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) compliant.